Support South Asian Performing Arts!ALL DONATIONS ARE 501c3 TAX DEDUCTIBLE!
Corporate partners will be listed on our corporate page and featured corporations will be exhibited on Desi Dance Network, Inc.’s website.
- Partnerships enable mutual benefits of brand placement and marketing opportunities in the form of logo placement, sponsorships, website visibility and word of mouth.
- Our website averages about around 1,000 visits per day and 25,000 page views monthly.
- 88% of Americans say it is acceptable for companies to involve a cause or issue in their marketing. This record number represents a 33% increase since Cone began measuring in 1993 (66%).
- 85% of consumers have a more positive image of a product or company when it supports a cause they care about.
- 90% of consumers want companies to tell them the ways they are supporting causes. Put another way: More than 278 million people in the U.S. want to know what a company is doing to benefit a cause.
- 87% of consumers are likely to switch from one brand to another (price and quality being about equal) if the other brand is associated with a good cause.
- 66% of Americans stated that a company’s commitment to a social issue is important when deciding which stocks or mutual funds to invest in.
- 77% said it is important when deciding where to work.
How to support Desi Dance Network:
- Make a donation on this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org to send a check.
- Like our Facebook page
- Volunteer grants (Email email@example.com to get started)
- Share this page with friends, family, and acquaintances!
Are my donations tax deductible?We are a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We'll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation. We will be sending you a thank you letter which can be used as receipt as well.
Is my donation secure?Absolutely. The security and confidentiality of your information is our highest priority. We use industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations. We will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations, and we will only share personal information if you have given us specific permission to do so.
Where can I get a receipt?A donation receipt will be sent to you at the email address you provide on this form. Please be sure to keep a copy of your receipt for tax purposes. If you select a recurring donation, you will be sent an individual receipt each month when your donation is processed.